Christianity

________________________

Monday, January 5, 2009

Prayers to the Blessed Virgin Mary

virgin mary
Prayer to the Virgin Mary, Queen of the Angels
  1. Mary, My good mother,
    Free me from mortal sin during this day through the power that the eternal Father has given you.
  2. Mary, My good mother,
    Free me from mortal sin this day through the wisdom that your Son has given you.
  3. Mary, My good mother,
    Free me from mortal sin during this day through the love that the Holy Spirit has given you. Amen.
To the Queen of Apostles

I thank you, merciful Jesus for having given us Mary as our Mother. And I thank you, O Mary, for having given to mankind the Divine Master, Jesus the Way, the Truth and the Life, and for having accepted us all as your children on Calvary.

Your mission is united to that of Jesus, who “came to seek those who were lost.” Therefore oppresses by my sins, faults and negligence, I take refuge in you, O Mother, as my supreme hope. To turn your eyes of mercy toward me. Bestow your most maternal care upon this your most needy child.

I place all my trust in you for pardon, conversion and sanctity. For a new class among your children, that of the neediest in who sin abounded. This will be the class that will most move you to pity. Receive my poor soul into this class. Work a great wonder by changing a great sinner into an apostle. It will be an unheard-of wonder and a new glory for your Son, Jesus, and for you, his and my Mother.

I hope to receive everything from your heart, O Mother, Teacher and Queen of Apostles.
Amen.

A great prayer to be featured on a Christian Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment